Friday, August 3, 2012

Frugal Fashion Fridays-Pink Cold Shoulder Top


Since I don't get out much & do a lot of shopping, I am stretching out my frugal finds from 2 weeks ago over the next couple of weeks. This episode of Frugal Fashion Friday will consist of another top (above) that I found while out shopping at the mall with my friend Danielle.

This pink cold shoulder top is so cute (Danielle even picked up the same top in turquoise) & so comfortable! It is made up of 96% rayon and 4% spandex, and has decoration along the v-neck. It is a very light top & great to wear out on these hot hot hot Kansas summer days. It has a drape quality about the top, which is great to hide those areas that you might not like so much (which is great for plus size gals like myself), yet it isn't so huge that you feel like you could fly away in it. LOL! The sleeves end right above my elbows, and the elastic band on the bottom of the sleeves is not too tight, nor too loose. The very bottom of the top has a nice thick (length) band around it, so that it fits snuggly around your lower waist. The top part, around the v-neck, does cling a little bit though, so if you are a larger busted woman (like myself), your girls will definitely stand out...which isn't always a bad thing. LOL! ;) This top would look great with jeans, shorts, or even slacks or a skirt for a night out on the town.
I have it pulled down quite a bit, but you don't have to wear it that low




Sorry for the extreme closeup. Was the only way I could get the v-neck design to show up. LOL
Danielle & I found this top at a shop called DEB, which is a store in the mall that sells junior miss & plus size clothing. This top was on clearance for half of the original price, but what was even better was that it was also on sale for HALF OFF THE CLEARANCE PRICE!! I think the clearance price was around $10, so yeah, this top only cost me like $5!! You can also find it online at http://www.debshops.com, where they still have some clearance items on sale, along with having online only specials, so if you can't always get to the mall, or don't like to fight the crowds, you can still find some good deals in the privacy of your own home! :)

That's it for this week, but I will end this with pictures of what's to come over the next few weeks. Until next time, take care & stay safe!

Later gators!

*Jolene*



**I was in no way compensated by DEB shops for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment