Friday, August 24, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday-Blue Cold Shoulder Skull Top

A few weeks ago, I came across this top on the DEB shops website (www.debshops.com) & fell in love with it. It's so cute & girly, yet reminds me a little bit of Pirates of the Caribbean (the skull minus the bow). LOL! It's also one of my favorite colors-blue. The pictures of me wearing the shirt show the color much better than the first picture. I don't know what happened there. LOL. I found this top in the clearance section of the website & there were only a few left, but I got a $25 shirt for about $13, so I couldn't complain! :)

Anyway, this top is 95% rayon, and 5% spandex, so it is quite clingy. If you don't like that, this would not be a top for you. I don't usually like clingy tops, but I can overlook that with this one. It is another cold shoulder top (I'm starting to LOVE those kinds of tops) and there are little rhinestones along the skull & bow, so it has a little bit of sparkle to it. It does have short sleeves, and as you can see from the pictures, they hit me just a little above the elbows. This top is more of a dress down piece, so it'd look good with jeans (like I have on in the pics) or maybe a pair of leggings. It's also a very lightweight shirt, so it's a good piece for those hot summer days, but still wearable in the Fall or Winter (just make sure you have a jacket to take along).







This will probably be my last FFF post for a while as I don't have any plans on buying anything new for a while, but I will still continue to post my own rambling thoughts every now and then. Until next time, take care & stay safe!

Later gators,

*Jolene*

***I was in no way compensated by DEB shops for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment