Friday, June 29, 2012

Tired...

Even though I didn't write the following (I found it on another site), this still says how I'm feeling right now...maybe one day, someone will actually listen & care...until that day, well, ya, here ya go...
 
 
I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of feeling empty inside. I'm tired of feeling worthless. I'm tired of feeling stuck. I'm tired of feeling crazy. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of yelling. I'm tired of pretending. I'm tired of dreaming of a life I will never have. I'm tired of missing things. I'm tired of missing people. I'm tired of remembering. I'm tired of wishing I could start all over. I'm tired of not being able to just let go. I'm tired of faking it. I'm tired of being different. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of needing help. I'm tired of always wondering when God is finally going to let me be happy. Most of all, I'm just I'm tired of being tired.
 
*Jolene*

1 comment:

  1. Don't see this time as a burden. See it as an opportunity. Instead of saying, maybe tomorrow, say, today. Now.

    Things will always get better.

    ReplyDelete