Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New look...

As you can see, I have an awesome new layout to my blog...which is all thanks to one of my best friends, Danielle. She is an AMAZING person, friend, designer, past life reader, Civil War Reenactor (which will explain her name on the website) and just all around the coolest! :) Heck, check her out for yourself! You can find a link to her blog at the very end of my main page, or you can click this link here: http://justanotherstaticheart.blogspot.com/ She is one of my very best friends and I don't know what I'd do without her in my life :) Of course, when we get together, we tend to spend a little bit more money than we planned on...like we did this past week. LOL! ;) It's all good though, and I can't wait to spend some more time with her on Saturday, after I get off of work. I don't get to see her very often, as she normally lives about 1 1/2 hours away, so when I get the chance, I'll jump at it! Love ya girl!

Today, I went and got a Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection in my back. I have had back problems for a while now, but lately it's gotten worse, and the pain in my back & legs has been near excruciating. It hurt to sit, stand, walk, or lie down for more than 5 minutes at a time. I went to my doctor a while back & they diagnosed me with a bulging disc in lower lumbar region, so I was referred to another doctor for this injection, and all I can say is, WHY DIDN'T I DO IT SOONER!? OMG, this injection has worked wonders!! And it's not even at it's fullest effect yet! That usually takes 36-48 hours, and I do still have some pain every once in a while, but I'd say I'm probably feeling 70% better than I was at this time yesterday! I'm just hoping that the effects of the injection will last for quite a while, and will give the inflammation in my back to heal itself.

Other than that, I haven't really been up to much lately. I've got a part time CNA position with a At-Home Health company, and I have a client that I visit for 6 hours a day Saturday & Sunday, so I'm grateful to be making a little bit of money. I'm still looking for a full time job, but so far, I haven't had any bites. Hopefully I will soon!

Well, I think I'm going to end this here, as I'm sweating like crazy in places I shouldn't be sweating (LOL), so I need to go sit in front of the fan for a few minutes & cool down. I hope this entry finds you all doing well, and I will post again soon! Again, go check out Danielle's site & see what she has to offer! :) Take care & stay safe!

Later gators!

*Jolene*

No comments:

Post a Comment