Friday, May 24, 2013

Ch ch ch changes! :)

Greetings blogosphere! :) How is everyone doing this beautiful Memorial Day weekend? I hope you all are doing great & will have tons of fun this weekend! :)

Things are finally starting to look up for me. Yesterday, I was offered a position in a training class for a new job to start on June 17th. I will be working for a call center, as a Sales & Service Representative II (I think that's what my "title" will be). I will be in training for 10 weeks, Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm...being a non-morning person, that is going to be interesting for me, as I'll have to get up at 4am to shower & get ready. Maybe after the 10 weeks are up though, I'll actually become a morning person. LOL! I'm looking forward to this new adventure however. I haven't worked full time in so long, nor made the kind of money I'll be making, for such a long time! Plus, my husband & I will actually be able to afford to pay for things on time again! LOL! It'll definitely be nice to have a little extra money left over again. It's definitely going to take a lot of stress off of my husbands' shoulders as well. The poor guy has been so stressed lately, and I couldn't do anything to help with it. Even though it'll still be about a month before I get a paycheck (won't get paid until the 28th) just knowing we'll have that money coming our way is helping a little bit. I'll definitely keep y'all updated on how the job goes once I begin my training. (Oh yeah, I will more than likely, stop working as a CNA after the training class is over).

Tomorrow I'm going to join some friends (including my bestie, Danielle) at Cowtown again, this time for Steampunk Day. It'll be nice to get away for the day. Plus, since I visited most of the buildings on my last trip there, I can just hang out & take some pictures for Dani. I will definitely remember the sunscreen this time however! Really don't want to get another bad sunburn like last time! LOL!

Other than that, I really don't have too much to say, as nothing really exciting has happened in my life since my last post (LOL), but I wanted to pop on here, as it's been over a month since I last wrote anything, and say hi and see how y'all are doing! Hope everyone is doing well, and again, I hope y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend! Enjoy the nice weather (if you're lucky enough to get some) & the yummy food, and the company of great friends/family! I'll post again soon, but until then, take care & stay safe!!

Later gators!

*Jolene*

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I didn't know you had a blog! :)

    That's great that you're going to have a new job! I know you've been super stressed about things and your tweets have saddened me, even though I just haven't had the time to respond, which I am sorry for!

    I hope things continue to look up for you! <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete