Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another quick update...

Please forgive me, as I am updating this, using my phone, as I hurt too badly to sit on a hard chair in front of my desktop computer, and I don't have a laptop. I just wanted to let y'all know I'm doing okay, but still suffering from immense pain in my left leg, which still limits what I can do. The good news is in 8 days, I go in for another epidural steroid injection in my back, & I'm hoping & praying that it will help with the pain & I'll get back to somewhat normal. Yes, October 10th can't come quick enough! LOL :) Speaking of, I can't believe it's already October! Where in the world did this year go!? Nah, I'm actually very pleased that it's October & officially Fall. I have many birthdays this month (friends) & my wedding anniversary is later this month, so I'm happy about that. Plus, it's almost Halloween! Now, Halloween isn't my favorite holiday (Christmas is), but I do look forward to seeing all the costumes, decorations, & candy that comes with this holiday! Plus, all the scary movies come out/are shown, so I'll have some fun stuff to scare the living daylights out of me. LOL! Ah yes, the fun of Halloween. Who can resist it? Hehe! :) Well, I think that's going to be it for now, as my phone is acting up & making it difficult to type this entry. I hope all of you lovely people are doing well, & I'll post again soon...oh, sorry if there are any misspelled words in this entry! Again, typing using my phone. Lol. Until next time, take care & stay safe! Later gators, *Jolene*

No comments:

Post a Comment